Stainless Steel 304
Grade 304 is the most versatile and widely used Stainless steel. It is available in a wider range of products, forms and finishes than any other.
The balanced austenitic structure of grade 304 means it can be severely deep drawn without intermediate annealing. It also has excellent forming and welding characteristics along with good corrosion resistance in a wide range of atmospheric environments.
Due to 304’s deep drawing qualities it has a number of wide ranging uses…
· Food processing equipment.
· Kitchen Benches, sinks, troughs, equipment and appliances
· Achitechtual panelling, railings and trim
· Chemical containers (including for transport)
· Heat exchangers
· Woven or welded screens for mining, quarrying & water filtration
· Threaded fasteners
Stainless Steel 304 is available from us in bars, flats, hexagons and tubes in the following sizes…
From 1/8” dia – 16” dia
From 20mm x 10mm – 100mm x 12mm
0.3125” dia – 2.5” dia
6mm OD x 1.0mm wall - 50mm OD x 2.0mm wall
1/8mm OD x 25swg wall – 2mm OD x 16swg wall
Click here to see the full range of Stainless Steel 304 stock sizes